Constructors Bonding is excited to announce that they were just recognized as one of Merchants Bonding Company's Surety Elite Agencies! Elite partnerships with Merchants and being placed on their Leaderboard is a huge compliment. Constructors Bonding will be recognized twice during 2019 in top industry e-newsletters, which are distributed nationally.
Their first advertisement of 2019 just ran on Friday January 25 in Construction Executives under the Safety and Risk section.
Announcements can also be found on all of Merchants Bonding social media sites:
At Constructors Bonding they know that the surety industry requires specialists who are not just experts in their field, but who are committed to immediate service to you. CBI will deliver the expertise and commitment that today’s automated world demands. At CBI, our experienced surety professionals are devoted to your needs; providing the finest surety program available. Innovation, leadership and an unrelenting drive to exceed have been our mission since 1981. You deserve excellence. We require it.
Contact a surety expert today!
An article recently published by the CFMA (Construction Financial Management Association) written by Joyce Thomas discussed the benefits of whole and term life insurance and other financial security instruments available in today's marketplace. Constructors Bonding, Inc. prides themselves on 'Delivering More than a Bond' to their clients and providing information like this is just one of the value added services that they make available.
What you need to know:
- Nearly 70% of U.S. workers believe having a strong benefits program at work is important and workers who are very or extremely satisfied are nine times more likely to stay with their employers.
- Financial security is a strategic imperative that could and typically does impact the bottom-line.
- Personal finances are the leading cause of stress which can make someone up to 16% less productive at their job. For an employee who earns $50,000 annually, a drop of 16% in productivity equates to $8,000 in wages for which the company may not receive value.
- Expanding your benefit plan is an easy and relatively low cost way to differentiate your company in the market AND to retain your employees.
Term Life Insurance vs. Whole life Insurance:
- Term life is the most common type of insurance offered by employers.
- Group whole life, has received much less attention, but it can be equally important when planning for the unexpected.
- Whole life advantages; guaranteed premiums for life, guaranteed death benefits, and a guaranteed cash value account growth. This makes this type of insurance a reliable and consistent financial vehicle that can protect individuals and their families over the course of a lifetime
- Term life insurance is inexpensive at younger ages. However, the cost increases each year and can become prohibitively expensive in later years.
Attributes of Term Life vs. Whole Life
- Portability-Ability to maintain a policy independent of employer-WHOLE LIFE
- Builds cash value-WHOLE LIFE
- Pays dividends-WHOLE LIFE
- Guaranteed death benefits-BOTH
- Employer Sponsored-BOTH
- Cost remains level for life-WHOLE LIFE
- Provides protection for the insured's entire life-WHOLE LIFE
- Accepts prevailing wage and fringe benefits-BOTH
- 65% of employees believe they need more from a death benefit.
- 40% of insured employees only have group term life insurance with no individual coverage at all.
- Permanent life insurance can help provide a stable foundation and create financial security for workers which in turn lowers employee turnover and makes employees happier and want to work harder.
For the full article, please contact one of your partners at Constructors Bonding, Inc. The partners at Constructors Bonding, can also direct and guide you in the right direction should you want to make a change with the benefits offered to your employees. While they do not provide insurance services directly, Constructors Bonding's large network of experts can.
Constructors Bonding, Inc.
7220 N. 16th St. Bldg K Phoenix, AZ 85020
Constructors Bonding would like to welcome any current clients, and prospect clients the use of their office board room located at; 7220 N. 16th St Bldg K Phoenix, AZ 85020.
- The space offers a large conference table and chairs that comfortably fits 10 people.
- There is also AV/presentation capabilities and privacy shades if required.
- It's perfect should you need a convenient central location for a meeting, or if you just do not have enough space in your own office.
There is no charge associated with the space and they will gladly help facilitate and recommend catering options in the area! Just contact Melanie Ankeney (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jennifer Castillo (email@example.com) for booking and availability. They can both also be reached at 480.878.4226.
CBI loooks forward to having YOU in the office!
Constructors Bonding, Inc.
7220 N. 16th Street Bldg. K Phoenix, AZ 85020
Constructors Bonding, Inc. is pleased to announce that Joe Clarken has been named "Surety Manager of the Year" for the year ended 12/31/17. “Joe’s market knowledge and years of experience have rewarded him with a tremendous performance in 2017. CBI is pleased to have Joe as an integral part of our growing company. We look forward to all that 2018 has in store for Joe and the entire Constructors Bonding team” said CBI President Dave McKee.
Joe graduated from Lehigh University in Bethlehem, Pa. in 1987 with a BS in Finance and received his MBA in Finance from Seton Hall University in 1995. He began his surety career in 1987 with Continental Insurance serving various home office and branch office roles over the span of 7 years. He later spent two years with Chubb Surety and 5 years with Amwest Surety where he ran and rapidly grew the branch to over $5,000,000 in premium from a nearly closed office. Joe's association with CBI in 2015 rounds out the services CBI offers, expanding the focus further into both contract and commercial surety.
Please join the entire team in congratulating Joe on his continued success!
For professional surety management that goes Beyond the Bond, contact Joe or any CBI team manager today at 480-878-4226 or visit our website at www.cbialliance.com.Dec 122017
CBI is honored to have such wonderful colleagues, friends, and clients that attended the open house celebration for their new corporate office!
The gorgeous ice sculpture
President of CBI Dave McKee said, "All of this would not be possible without the loyalty and support of our clients and referral partners. We feel so blessed and grateful for the opportunity to serve those we work with. For all who came, thank you from the bottom of our hearts."
CBI pulled out all the stops with catered food from Sierra Bonita like, bruschetta, grilled vegetables, fresh guacamole station, charcuterie and cheese boards, the amazing shrimp display, and copious amounts of fine wine and craft beer. The ambiance was set with singer Blaine Long playing acoustic on the back patio under bistro lights and delightful touches such as fresh flowers and candles throughout. Nothing was overlooked and it showed.
Melanie Ankeney, and Jennifer Castillo relaxing before the fun begins!
Producer at CBI, George Frieh and Kirk Welch from CNA
Their NEW address is 7220 N. 16th St. Bldg K
Phoenix, AZ 85020
CBI is a FULL service surety management firm, call them today to learn more about their services!
You ask and you shall receive!
Constructors Bonding is excited to announce they are now ACCEPTING CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS! Not only is this faster, and in many ways more convenient it will also;
- Rack up Your Flight Miles for Your Next Family Vacation!
- Earn Cash Back Rewards!
- Pay Immediately Without Delay!
When you receive your next invoice, please ask about their credit card payment option and one of their surety experts will walk you through the extremely EASY and SECURE process! Credit card payments can be used for ANY size premium, it is up to you!
Constructors Bonding Inc. Your Full Service Surety Professional. Please call today for more information!